I detest throwing anything to garbage, and I loathe tossing things out. I have heaps of magazines that I have reserved throughout the years since imagine a scenario where I need to make a patchwork one day. Furthermore, I need to keep the greater part of my texture scraps, since imagine a scenario in which they prove to be useful one day. I reserve the whole thing, and put aside everything for those reasons. You absolutely do not have to toss these things out while you can use your imagination to find new ways to reuse them.
- Make new candles from candle leftovers and their jars.
2. Prepare sun tea using pineapple skins.
3. Melt down all of your almost-done lip balms into an empty mint container.
4. An empty plastic container keeps all your trash bags together.
5. While camping, bake cake over the fire in orange peels.
6. A button-up shirt that is out of life becomes an unique pillowcase.
7. Make a funky rug out of old, messed up garden hoses.
8. Turn glass containers into healthy pantry.
9.Turn a mason jar into a fun vase.
10. Turn a cereal box into a magazine holder.
11. Turn milk jugs into planters.